Friday, October 5, 2007

Chance of salvation another way?

Alex this is Todd Breiner answering your question. I must say that it is truly a great question, one I have never thought of before. Let me see if I can answer that based on scripture. John 14:6 says…

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 14:6

Jesus clearly taught that He was the only way to heaven thus anyone not trusting in Him for their salvation is condemned. The Bible also says talking about Jesus:

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."
Acts 4:12

So the answer is that people who did not trust in Jesus for their salvation were condemned. That was evident to the members of the early church that is why the spread the gospel so aggressively.

No comments: